S.M. Lawrence has been doing it right for over 100 years. Our foundation of uncompromising integrity, unequaled service and effective project management has led us to where we are today. We are always searching for new and talented people who share our values and are dedicated to the continued success of this company.
We are seeking a full time sheet metal mechanic who can fabricate, assemble, install and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings. Work may involve any of the following:
* Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend and/or straightening sheet metal
* Shaping metal over anvils, blocks and/or forms using hammer
* Operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts
* Inspecting, assembling and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces
* Must be able to pass drug test and background check