Shoffner Mechanical Services (SMS), the region's leader in HVACR, Electrical and Plumbing services has a well-established reputation for quality and is proud to be part of the Comfort Systems USA family, one of the top 3 largest mechanical contractors in the nation and the value leader in the market.
Shoffner Mechanical Services (SMS) is growing our team. We are looking for a Senior Service Technician for the greater Knoxville and surrounding area.
Candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years' experience in the HVAC Service side of HVAC&R trade. He/she will need to be able to troubleshoot and diagnose small and large HVAC systems with little to no trouble. Be a self-starter with the motivation to work with and/or mentor other team members.
What you can expect with a long-term goal-oriented career in mind:
- Full time employment with consistent overtime opportunities
- Flexible positions (2-3 days per week year round) available for experienced technicians not wanting full time employment
- Career growth including manufacturer training
- The most comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, vacation, holiday and personal time pay as well as 401K program
- Highest pay in industry
- Tool allowance
- Bonus program
- Sign on bonuses
What we are looking for:
- Team players who want to work with the best for a long term career
- Commercial HVACR service and maintenance experience (a minimum of 5-10 years)
- Someone who puts the customer first and works well in a team environment
- Computer skills a plus
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, climb ladders and be able to lift / carry 60 lbs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment/post-offer drug screening and physical
- Must have clear driving record