Our Architectural Façade Solutions division provides exterior wall panel and other building envelope systems in a variety of product and installation options. From our most requested products of aluminum composite panels, high pressure laminate plate and insulated metal panels to more unique options such as aluminum plate panels, stainless steel plate panels and composite shingles, we create custom facade systems for all needs in commercial construction. We have worked over the years to create complete systems for a wide range of budgets for our customers. We offer a simple value system, rout & return wet and dry systems as well as rainscreen and pressure equalized rainscreen systems. Basically, if you’re looking for a quality, long-lasting façade for your structure we can work with contractors and owners to fabricate and install the best possible solution.
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Customer Defined. Must meet or exceed customers expectations for every project
- Estimating principals to apply to either bidding or managing project.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from contractor.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes and OSHA standards
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Works one on one with Engineering to communicate project and standards of each project
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bills projects on time to ensure cash flow throughout business.
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Managing Profitability
- Supply Management
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus
- minimum five years of experience
- Competitive Pay with Bonus-incentive program
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term and Life Policies offered
- 401k with company match up to 4% after 1 year of employment
- Company sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- Plus MANY more!