WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you:
This position will be responsible for communicating Preventative Maintenance needs to, and fielding Breakdown Calls from, Leasing and Rental customers. To be successful in this position this person must become the advocate for both the customer and the Leasing Division within the Enterprise, focusing on the customer’s experience and maintaining the integrity of our fleet of Lease and Rental Vehicles. Ensures that the customer feels a sense of urgency when WE communicate and how WE communicate, that urgency MUST be felt by the customer when interact with them and throughout the maintenance and repair process. Utilizes listening and observation skills to customize the WE experience the customer receives. Clearly communicates to the customer what to expect from our services and works to exceed the agreed upon expectations. Goes beyond to communicate maintenance and repair progress to the customer along with when they should expect the services to be completed. When this situation changes, this position MUST update the customer expeditiously.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicates effectively with all business contacts.
• Maintains a professional appearance, safe working habits, and compliance with all company policies.
• Maintains a Positive attitude and manages stress to ensure a calm, cool and collected image.
• Responsible for reviewing Preventative Maintenance Schedules to coordinate needed maintenance.
• Fields calls from Leasing Customers in a Breakdown Scenario, coordinating necessary assistance to return the vehicle to service as efficiently as possible.
• Issues Purchase Orders within stated guidelines, in a complete and timely manner with all needed documentation.
• Reviews Unit History for recent repairs and possible Warranty Claims.
• Completes and communicates time estimates to customers.
• Escalates necessary situations to appropriate members of Management and Support Staff.
• Ensures that all maintenance and repairs were performed as described with necessary supporting documentation, including review for possibility to file for warranty recovery.
• Must maintain an empathetic view of our customers distress; works to create customized repair strategies to minimize our customer’s downtime and creates the best value for Worldwide Equipment and our Customers.
• Maintains stated PM completion rates.
• Helps to control costs by reviewing necessary repairs or maintenance and maintaining appropriate rates.
• Foster teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
• Strives to learn and develop the skills needed to take on increasing responsibilities.
• Other duties as assigned by management, including assisting with other call types and activities supporting the enterprise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
• Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Effective Communicator with all levels of daily business contacts
• Must have the soft skills needed to engage with ALL customers and communicate effectively
• “Can Do, make it happen” attitude coupled with a High-energy level with a contagious optimism for the service business
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability and willingness to learn new tools, software, processes, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lift a maximum of 25 pounds