- TN |
- Jobs |
- Motiva Terminal Operator - Knoxville, TN
Motiva Terminal Operator - Knoxville, TN
The Knoxville Distribution Terminal handles refined products (gasoline and distillate) for distribution to Motiva customers. The terminal receives product via pipeline and ships out products via a truck loading rack.
Terminal operators are responsible for all operational duties related to the receipt, storage and distribution of its products.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining compliance with company procedures and government regulations related to HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental) and various agency permits
- Providing general maintenance and housekeeping in support of terminal assets to ensure a safe, secure, and environmentally sound operation
- Handling, receiving, transferring, shipping, and storing of petroleum products via pipeline and truck
- Demonstrating an ability of problem solving loading rack malfunctions and other terminal systems
- Demonstrating a basic knowledge of computer input and stock reconciliation
- Conducting quality assurance sampling and testing of products
Demonstrating an accountable for compliance with company and regulatory procedures in the execution of the job such as:
- Compliance with the Distribution Health & Safety Manual
- Compliance with the Terminal Operations Manual
- Compliance with the Distribution Measurement Manual
- Familiarity with compliance environmental manuals such as the FRP and SPCC Plans
Additional details and requirements include:
- The terminal is operated 24/7, requiring terminal operators to be on call to support operations as necessary.
- Expected to live close enough to the terminal to allow you to respond, within a reasonable amount of time, when necessary.
- There may or may not be opportunities for overtime, as required by the business.