For nearly 25 years, C&D Safety has earned its reputation as Middle Tennessee’s premier highway pavement marking company. Using the latest technology and equipment in the pavement marking industry, we service a wide range of customers including Tennessee Department of Transportation, general contractors and municipalities. C&D Safety not only provides the highest level of service to our customers, we greatly value employee contributions by building our employees’ careers through on-the-job training and advancement opportunities.
- Health insurance, including subsidy for family coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401k plan includes Safe Harbor Match
Scope of Work:
A Laborer is needed who will be responsible for assisting with various striping duties primarily in the Middle Tennessee area. Reports to Supervisors and Management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- A basic understanding of trade related materials, components, equipment, systems, methods of installations, safety procedures and safe work practices
- Assists crew with various tasks
- May drive a trail truck as needed
- Gains an understanding of equipment and hand tools
- Can effectively communicate with supervision and peers
- Can work independently with direction from Supervisors
- Clocks in and out with few reminders
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) correctly
- Perform assignments via verbal and written instructions
- Comprehends, abides by and enforces C&D Safety’s customer policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Perform other project related duties and assignments as instructed by Supervisors
- Position will require exerting up to 50 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body and climbing short ladders.
- Position is subject to both outside and inside environmental conditions. Employee may be subject to harsh weather conditions while on job sites.
- Work schedules include days, nights and weekend work.
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass (and maintain) post-offer MVR check and DOT physical
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and understand that we conduct pre-employment, post-accident and random drug testing
- Must pass a Traffic/Flagger course to become certified