Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. We are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting needs. It is our duty to chart the greatest course of action for our clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans. This allows us to bring peace and financial predictability to our clients, facilitating their ability to reach their fullest professional, spiritual and personal goals.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES FOR THIS POSITION...
- Primary responsibility of role is to provide technology support in the form of training and troubleshooting. Majoring in Computer Science, Industrial System Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related IT discipline.
- Strong technical computer skills.
- Must possess knowledge of installation, configurations and troubleshooting processed for software, hardware, networking and accessory equipment such as printer and networking technology (switches, routers, wireless).
- Possess an ability and affinity to troubleshoot and problem solve software and hardware issues.
- Experience installing software and performing upgrades. Experience with Windows 7 & MS Office, in a technical support environment.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
- Contribute to technical documentation and participate in policy, procedure, and standards development.
- Perform research and evaluate products to assist in the selection and purchase of equipment and installation or upgrade of systems.
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with end-users and co-workers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS...
- BS in Computer Science, IS or AA/AS degree in computer related field plus relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years working within information technology. Prefer experience in multi-site network administration and connectivity.
- Ability to stand, walk and manipulate weights of 10 - 50 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, overall physical dexterity and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information.