Maynard Select is a locally owned and rapidly growing company with 80 years of service to the community. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, high energy, and has a strong positive attitude. Great communication skills and ability to take direction is a MUST. We provide very competitive pay, full medical, dental, vision, 401K, many elective insurance options, paid vacation, paid time off, WEEKLY pay, and a Fun, collaborative work environment.
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Knowledge of Viewpoint VISTA, setting up programs, developing reports, etc.
- Knowledge of Crystal reporting and creation/modification of reporting system.
- Database knowledge, analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Install and configure computer operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity and desktop performance issues.
- User account management in a Windows server environment.
- Experience in digital products including Websites, web applications, mobile applications
- Experience with multiple platforms such as Windows, OS X, and iOS
- Maintenance and Patching of Servers.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for assistance from end users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other IT related services
- Work in conjunction with Accounting, Management, Sales & Marketing
3-5 Years of experience with Viewpoint Vista or similar applications preferred.