DWK Life Sciences, LLC (formerly Kimble Chase) is a global company with 900 employees at five ISO 9001 registered operating facilities on three continents.
DWK is the leading producer of the most comprehensive range of laboratory and scientific glassware, specializing in a broad range of reusable, disposable and specialty glassware for the pharmaceutical, environmental, petrochemical, life sciences, education and chromatography markets.
With over 100 years of manufacturing experience, 10,000 products and infinite years of experience, that’s the DWK advantage. We put a world of excellence in your hands.
DWK offers a comprehensive benefits package that is a significant piece of our total compensation program. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 401(k) with a 50% match of your first 8% deferred
- An additional 3% employer contribution each pay period
- Medical (including prescriptions), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- On Site Medical Clinic (Rockwood, TN)
Position is primarily responsible for assisting the inventory control supervisor with the maintenance and validation of all distribution center inventories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete 80 sequential bin counts daily.
- Conduct bin counts on incorrect inventory items, move stock as needed to ensure allocations are correct, and add/delete inventory totals per bin count in Syspro.
- Run empty bin reports and audit empty bins for accuracy. Run consolidation reports. Move and combine stock as needed. Use Syspro to be an on-floor problem solver for the pickers.
- Assist with ensuring newly received product is placed with existing inventory whenever possible. Maintain count on Items and shipping supply items and correct inventory totals in Syspro.
- Maintain and file all bin count sheets, consolidation reports. Manually post purchase order receipts in Syspro as back up for receiving personnel.
- Must learn to operate turret truck, order picker, and motorized pallet jack. Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management. Must be flexible and adjust to changes in shipping and production schedules, perform overtime as necessary and required to meet monthly budgeted shipping volume.
- High school education or equivalent preferred or prior distribution center experience.
- Must have prior computer skills (Excel, Word, Data base software).
- Must pass forklift training and testing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older