hth Companies provides construction services to commercial and industrial customers throughout the Midwest. The Company was founded in 1984 and offers a wide array of services including mechanical insulation, scaffold erection, general contracting, industrial cleaning, welding, pipefitting, and confined space rescue. hth companies lives by a motto of small enough to listen. Big enough to deliver. This promise is kept by over 600 employees at hth and provides value to our customers.
This position will manage jobs from beginning to end and coordinate the teams for each project.
• Candidate must be knowledgeable of different high pressure hydroblast equipment, including the different tips and pressures ranging from 10,000 psi-40,000 psi.
• Candidate must be customer focused and able to maintain client relationships.
• Individual must be safety oriented as it is crucial in this position.
• Ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
• Travel is required with this position.
Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
Experience is required. Candidate will need 2-5 years in a construction field and must have had some management experience.