Security Fire Protection is seeking a Fire Alarm Technician to perform installation, programming, inspection, testing, maintenance and repair of multiple fire detection and signaling systems. Projects may include but are not limited to Fire Alarm, Security Alarm & Access Control
Education, training, experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of hands on experience is required. Successful candidate will have a minimum NICET Level I in Fire Alarm. Must successfully complete a background check and drug screen. Good driving record is required.
- Minimum of three years experience servicing and installing Fire Alarm Systems
- Able to work independently and with subcontractors
- NICET I Certification preferred
- Manufacturer training/certification a plus
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, and schematics
- Must interact well with personnel and customers. Have a professional appearance. Basic computer experience a plus.
- Obtain NICET Certification for Fire Alarm Systems Level I within one year, and Level II within 2 years. This involves independent study via on-line courses and off site classes and successful completion of the requisite tests for each certification level
- One year of experience involving security systems is preferred
- Ability to be available on-call when scheduled
Competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays, health, life and disability insurance.