DescriptionActon Mobile has a great opportunity for a Service Technician! Service Technician needed for the repair, cleaning and preparation of modular office units. Acton Mobile is a modular company who provides modular space solutions to the construction, commercial, education, healthcare and government markets.
Regular hours. No “on call” schedule!
Acton offers competitive, performance based compensation plans and comprehensive benefits to all full time employees!
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurance Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Identity Theft Shield Benefit
- Educational Assistance Program
- My boss is awesome! Love the atmosphere and enjoy working for someone who respects and values my opinions, and cares about me as a person
- Acton has done an amazing job of taking care of their employees and making sure they feel valued and supported. My time with Acton has been first class and this company has lived up to my hopes and expectations
- I enjoy working at Acton and sense that everyone is very committed to the company and each other.
- 97% of Acton employees say that they would recommend a friend, family member or acquaintance as a good place to work!
Acton Mobile is a fast-paced and rapidly growing company seeking to add team members who want to grow with us!
*Acton Mobile is an equal opportunity employer*
General carpentry experience required.
Good driving record and excellent time management skills required.
Valid Driver's License Required.