SKMES is the leader in performing a wide range of services, including the design, fabrication and installation of quality kitchen ventilation products, as well as industrial and commercial heating and air conditioning, electrical work and complete back-up service provided by our service company throughout the US and abroad. The unique blend of services and support provided to our customers is unsurpassed in the industry. Our Company’s products are unequaled in both quality of workmanship and materials. Team members are our greatest asset and each member of our organization plays an important part in our success through their unselfish dedication providing our clients with superior products and services. With a fleet of company owned equipment, a stable and motivated workforce, and a superior bonding capacity, we are firmly established as the preeminent “open shop” mechanical contractor in the region.
- Install, connect, test and maintain electrical systems for a variety of purposes in construction.
- Apply all knowledge from apprenticeship programs to job responsibilities including blueprint reading, electrical theory, electronics, mathematics, electrical code requirements.
- Place conduit inside designated partitions, walls or other concealed areas
- Fasten to walls small metal or plastic boxes that will house electrical switches and outlets
- Pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
- Connect wire to circuit breakers, transformers or other components. Join the wires in boxes with various specially designed connectors.
- Use testing equipment to check the circuits for proper connections, ensuring electrical compatibility and safety of components.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem.
- Ability to stand & walk, reach outward constantly, lift/carry up to 60 lbs.
- Frequent reaching above shoulders, crawling, squatting, kneeling, bending.
- Must be able to exercise fine motor control and possess excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to climb ladders and work at a height.
- Competitive wages
- Boot and Clothing Allowances
- Benefit Packages (medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, accident, critical illness)
- Referral bonus program
- Paid holidays and vacation time