Schaffhouser Electric Company, LLC is the premier industrial electrical contractor in Middle, TN. Our craftsmen are the best in the business. Their skill and expertise allows us to work with Fortune 500 companies on a daily basis. Schaffhouser Electrical works with some of the top electrical professionals in the industry.
Electricians are the backbone of our organization. Through productive work habits and an unsurpassed quality of craftsmanship our electricians ensure company success and personal advancement. We provide daily challenges and opportunities; our electricians turn them into wins. We are looking for a Team Player who can communicate and work with Field Management as well as assist other Team members with completion of tasks assigned.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Training Provided
- ABC apprenticeship eligible after 1 year
- Continuing education/ Some certifications- Provided
- Overtime often available
- Dispatch out of your home!
- Install electrical raceway systems
- Install power and control wiring
- Skillfully operate various pieces of test equipment
- Operate trade specific power tools and equipment
- Follow company and customer safety policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Troubleshoot equipment, motors, controls and apparatus, fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- 5-7 Years Industrial Electrical Background
- Must know the functionality and how to safely use Volt Meters, Ohm Meters, Meggers, etc.
- Experience on voltages up to 600 volts on Grounded and Ungrounded Delta and Wye Power Systems
- Strong Knowledge of Safely Testing and Troubleshooting on Energized control cabinets, machinery and electromechanical equipment.
- Must have knowledge of materials in the Industrial Electrical Trade and be secure on material assessment to complete small day to day tasks in an Industrial Manufacturing Plant environment
- Must be able to work with other trades within the plants such as Fabricators, Programmers, Mechanical trades, Plant Maintenance and Engineering etc.
- Be able to complete small and larger jobs with efficiency goals set by Management.
- Must have Reliable Transportation to travel to and from Plant locations assigned.
- Must have Your Own Basic Hand Tools- Working Meter, Linemen pliers, wire strippers, set of Phillips and Slotted screwdrivers, nut drivers, level, etc., tool bag or pouch.
- Must have the ability to work up to and exceeding 30ft on aerial equipment, ladders, mezzanines, Plant roof tops etc.
- Must have the ability to work in at times Cold and Hot environments.
- 6 paid holidays
- Electrician ($18+ per hour) reports to foreman
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity for immediate consideration please click apply above.