Maynard Select is a locally owned and rapidly growing company with 80 years of service to the community. We are committed to serving our community and employees with the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and quality.
Maynard Select is proud to offer you:
- Competitive Salary (Commensurate with Experience)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone and Uniform
The basic function of the Electrical service technician is to deliver exceptional electrical service on residential systems to ensure all work is performed safely and correctly.
- Perform a thorough and accurate electrical inspection including Safety Checklist and communicate findings to the customer in a written option sheet.
- Provide electrical service and/or repair to customers as needed.
- Coordinate with utility service providers (NES, MTEMC, CEMC, etc) and local code officials to ensure proper guidelines are established.
- Transport materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of assigned tools.
- Keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of four years of experience preferred but not required in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse electrical service issues.
- TN State Electrical License preferred.
- must have a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude.
- be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
Compensation: $18 - $28 **Pay based on experience**
Join our team and realize your full potential!