Entry Level Rate of Pay - $10.00/hr.
Successful completion of probationary period adds additional- $.25/hr
DWK Life Sciences, LLC (formerly Kimble Chase) is a global company with 900 employees at five ISO 9001 registered operating facilities on three continents.
DWK is the leading producer of the most comprehensive range of laboratory and scientific glassware, specializing in a broad range of reusable, disposable and specialty glassware for the pharmaceutical, environmental, petrochemical, life sciences, education and chromatography markets.
With over 100 years of manufacturing experience, 10,000 products and infinite years of experience, that’s the DWK advantage. We put a world of excellence in your hands.
DWK offers a comprehensive benefits package that is a significant piece of our total compensation program. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 401(k) with a 50% match of your first 8% deferred
- An additional 3% employer contribution each pay period
- Medical (including prescriptions), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- On Site Medical Clinic (Rockwood, TN)
This job works Mon-Fri 6am-4pm.
The primary function of this position is packing and completing quality inspections of DCT products, Responsible for quality product being packaged for customers and maintaining high quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing visual and dimensional quality inspections.
- Identifying non-conforming product and communicating to the appropriate individuals.
- Sorting and packing finished goods,
- Reading product and packaging specifications and ensuring that product is managed according to these specifications.
- Understand DWK’s Quality Policy and relevant Quality Objectives.
- Recognize his/her contribution to the effectiveness of the QMS including the benefits of improved performance.
- Comprehend the impact or effect of not conforming with the QMS.
- May perform any or all of these tasks depending upon work assignment.
- Maintain work area in a clean and habitable condition. Observe all safety precautions, rules and regulations.
- Additional duties as required by Supervisor or Manufacturing Manager.
- Observe all safety precautions, rules and regulations. Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Six months continuous employment within the past year.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Manufacturing experience preferred.