Our Architectural Façade Solutions division provides exterior wall panel and other building envelope systems in a variety of product and installation options. We are looking for a mid-level CNC programmer to run our CNC equipment which includes Trumpf Laser & Punch, Trumpf Folder, flat-bed and vertical CNC routeres and Tigerstop Sawing Software.
- 2 Years of experience required
- Technical degree
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Inventor and Solid Works
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Metamation, SigmaNest and Aspan programming software is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Competitive Pay commensurate with experience
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term and Life Policies offered
- 401k with company match up to 4% after 1 year of employment
- Company sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- Plus MANY more!