WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you:
Call Center Representative must be polite and professional to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The Call Center Representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful Call Center Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed
• Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
• Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
• Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
• Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice
• Understanding of company products, services, and policies
• Experience with multi-line phone systems.