Our Architectural Façade Solutions division provides exterior wall panel and other building envelope systems in a variety of product and installation options. From our most requested products of aluminum composite panels, high pressure laminate plate and insulated metal panels to more unique options such as aluminum plate panels, stainless steel plate panels and composite shingles, we create custom facade systems for all needs in commercial construction. We have worked over the years to create complete systems for a wide range of budgets for our customers. We offer a simple value system, rout & return wet and dry systems as well as rainscreen and pressure equalized rainscreen systems. Basically, if you’re looking for a quality, long-lasting façade for your structure we can work with contractors and owners to fabricate and install the best possible solution.
This position is responsible for preparing technical drawings to be used for production and installation of various types of panels or other products.
- Minimum 2-Year Engineering Degree
- Experience Using AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Ability to read architectural drawings
- Using Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings
- Draw detailed shop drawings for panels included in our scope of work, based on architectural drawings, estimating information, specification sheets and other data.
- Design and draft technical details to satisfy architectural intentions and our typical attachment methods
- Create material buy list for all of our products on the job
- Draw detailed layouts of building based on preliminary concepts and field conditions
- Design and draft fabrication sketches for each panel to satisfy CNC and production standards, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Create install set of drawings for panel installation including all necessary data required for installation
- Enter, record, store and maintain information in written or electronic form
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email or in person
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visit jobsites to compile measurements as necessary
- Monitor and review information from materials to detect or assess problems, check material usage through lifetime of job
- Schedule work to compile with delivery dates
- Keep up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to your job
- Develop, design or create new ideas, relationships, systems and/or products
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships - develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with other and maintain them over time
- Communicate with people outside of company, representing our organization to customers, the public, government and other external sources
- Identify the educational needs of others, develop formal educational or training programs or classes, and teach or instruct others
- Establish long-range objectives and specify the strategies and actions to achieve them
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Pay commensurate with experience
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term and Life Policies offered
- 401k with company match up to 4% after 1 year of employment
- Company sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- Plus MANY more!
We provide and require a drug-free workplace. All new hires will be subject to a pre-employment drug screening as well as randomly selected drug screenings for the duration of employment with our company.